Friday, April 20, 2012

I'm a Smith Again!

Finally I’m a Smith again...I went out and changed all my cards (my drivers license, health card and my SIN) to be a Smith again instead of being a Stagg. I don’t have the official cards in yet, but I should have them soon enough. I’ve been working on changing my name elsewhere online too, so that’s taken up a bit of my time for the day today.

I didn’t think I would feel any different changing my name back to Smith from Stagg, and I wasn’t too sure because, well, Smith is such a common last name, so many people have that last name and I liked Stagg because it was different, and I don’t often see that on people’s names. Though Steve keeps telling me that I am more suited to be a Smith, because that name just sounds better with my first name, instead of Stagg. So okay then, if he says so. So it’s been changed...I believe that if I ever get married again, it’s not likely I would want to change my name again. It’s just too much hassle to do it, seriously. :S I think when I first changed my name to my married name, it took nearly a year before it was actually changed everywhere. Yikes, just insane. *laughs* So it’s not likely I would change it again. Oh well!

The other day Steve was asking me if I wanted to do something fun for one of his films, it was a really warm and really windy day (around 28 celisus as said on Steve’s car) and he wanted to take advantage of the wind and took me to his favourite shore that he tends to go to along the St. Lawrence Seaway. He wanted me to dance and just move around for the camera and I thought it was a little weird…why would I dance in front of a camera? *laughs* It was a bit awkward, that’s for sure, and he wanted me to wear loose clothing, like skirts, loose shirts and stuff like that. He wanted to do some sort of fun video, where I move around along with the wind and so on. He even had me bring along my exercise elastic bands so they could whip around behind me. When he suggested all of this before coming back from work to pick me up to go to the Seaway, I thought it sounded weird, but didn’t mind as it was a really nice day after all. Heh… You can see the video here:



It was just an interesting video. *laughs* Oh well. This is just ironic for me to be doing – I’ve always been the kind of person that didn’t like being in front of the camera, ever. But since I’ve been with Steve and I’ve been in front of the camera so many times that I cannot count, that I just have gotten used to it. I still am not a huge fan of it, but it’s something I’ve gotten used to, with Steve always having the camera and always talking about filming something.

Oh, yeah, just last night, Steve was talking about getting tickets to the playoffs for the Sens and the Rangers, as they were playing in Ottawa on Monday and he wanted to go and see them live, so he ordered a couple of tickets for me and him to go to so to watch the game. It’ll be an interesting game, as I have never been to a live NHL game before…I have been to local hockey games, or for OHL games, they are fun to watch, so NHL ones would be pretty awesome. It’ll be an interesting evening. Just have to see how it turns out – if the Sens lose Steve would be very, very sad…but it’s funny anyway. He really wasn’t expecting them to end up in the playoffs in the first place anyway.

It would be interesting, that’s for sure. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment