Friday, July 6, 2012

Thinking...

Hi everybody…I’ve been asking all over the place whether I should keep my blog. After all I don’t update it as much as I should, as Steve has mentioned to me, as I’ve been really busy. I still have to add one or two more entries but I’ve just been so slow in doing that, unfortunately! Oops. Heh. So I’m just wondering if I should even keep it – I know family tends to like to read it so to stay updated on me and my goings on, but what about anyone else? Friends or people who barely know me? Just wondering about that.

Let me know! Leave a comment if you want. Thanks a lot! I may just keep it for family, which is just nuts. Heh. I just need to find something else to talk about and the such like, so if anyone could help me out, it’d be great! And I’ve also updated the pictures page which I have been so slow on doing – I still have to add the camping photos but I’m still working on them though. *sigh* Just so busy these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment